Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Peach Cobbler

One of my friends from college just found me on Facebook and asked if I was going to share my famous peach cobbler recipe! I told her I would, and I thought I'd post it here to make sure all family members have it. All credit to Susan for bringing it in to the family. For all in the dating pool--it's a sure crowd pleaser!

3/4 c flour
3 Tbsp butter or margarine
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 small pkg (about 2/3 c) vanilla pudding (non-instant/cook & serve)
1/2 c milk

Combine the above and beat 2 minutes. Pour into 2 quart casserole dish. Partially drain (only a little juice should be left with the peaches) 1 can/bottle (about 1 qt) sliced peaches and save 3 Tbsp juice. Pour peaches over batter.

Beat together:

3 Tbsp peach juice
1/2 c sugar
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese

Spoon on top of peaches and sprinkle a mixture of 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon over top.

Bake at 350 for 30 - 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment